Downtown Tucson will soon be crawling with Arizona craft brewers and beer lovers for the inaugural Tucson Craft Beer Crawl (TCBC) on Saturday February 21, from noon to 4 PM.
The event will raise money for Watershed Management Group, a local organization seeking community-based solutions to conserve water and the environment in Southern Arizona.
Ticket holders can tour seven downtown venues each hosting different Arizona brewers pouring samples of their best beers. The end cap event for AZ Beer Week, many brewers plan to sample rare and specialty beers in addition to their classics.
Venues include Hotel Congress, R Bar, Thunder Canyon Brewery, Playground, Pueblo Vida, Borderlands and Tap & Bottle.
The goal of the event is to connect fans to brewers as well as to the places that serve their beer. TCBC lets people enjoy local brews while soaking in the vibe, history and architecture of downtown, all while supporting a great cause.
To participate, here’s what you have to do:
1. Purchase tickets at TucsonCraftBeerCrawl.com – $38 online or $45 at the door.
2. On the day of the event, bring printed tickets and ID to 33 S. 5th Ave (Connect Coworking) to check in and receive a personal 5-ounce tasting glass, wristband, and map. Check in begins at 11:45 AM
3. Plan your route. The map will show you where all 7 venues are located as well as the AZ brewers pouring out of each venue. Look around! Enjoy downtown’s vibe, streets and historic buildings.
4. Enjoy the rest of your day exploring the different bars and beer samples.
5. Make a night of it! After the event ends at 4 PM, enjoy dinner downtown, catch a show, and explore.
More information and tickets can be found at the website, and on Twitter @craftbeerTUC.